5.0
Additional Fees

Her office is super clean and very well organized with friendly, knowledgeable staff.The first time I went there I immediately felt comfortable.

Dr. Zotis is a complete professional and texted me a couple of times the day after my procedure to make sure I was alright. She suggests needed dental work but does not pressure you to agree. I trust her and her staff with all my dental needs.

Plus they are convenient for lunch hour appointments, which isn't a priority but definitely helps when you can find the right dentist in downtown Pittsburgh.

If you need an expert dentist with a great bedside manner, try Dr.Zotis - you won't be disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of sixth street dental dentistry doctor from Sixth Street Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sixth Street Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sixth Street Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sixth Street Dental?

Comments